* I’ve extended the contest dates – see below!
I want to make some fun new holiday buttons to put in outgoing orders this year and I need your design help! The winner will receive one promo code to spend up to $100* on our site for yourself or those on your gift list.
*Prizes will be: ONE $100 promo code for the best artwork submitted; TWO $50 promo codes for my next two favorites. PLUS we’ll put your name in the text on the back rim of the button! You will also receive 10 of your winning, finished buttons when we receive the final order.
Here’s how to win:
- Go to Busy Beaver Buttons and decide which button size and shape you like. Since it would be difficult to provide you with high-resolution images of everything on our site, you may submit your design/s in 72dpi resolution and we’ll make the actual high-res art happen. If you use or create any graphics that aren’t from our site we will need the high-res (300dpi) artwork to complete the final design, so please keep that in mind. If you have no idea what the hell I’m talking about, don’t be discouraged! I’ll accept sketched-out doodles as well, it’s really all about fresh ideas!
- The button must have “subversivecrossstitch.com” somewhere on the front side. Artwork should use one of our logos or some of our cross stitch, but feel free to use other elements. Button will be printed in full color.
- Button can be holiday themed or for any time of the year — I need good designs all the time, as I almost always send out buttons with orders.
- Submissions should be sent via email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, October 30th at 12:00 midnight Pacific Time.
Are you inspired yet? Get to it! I need you!! Let me know if you have any questions. If you win, I will contact you directly by November 5th. Winning buttons will be presented during November once the buttons are produced - here and on social media - see links at right.
Fine print: By submitting artwork for this contest, you agree to grant use of winning artwork to Subversive Cross Stitch through December 31, 2014 for the purpose of promotional buttons only. Any submitted artwork that does not win the top prizes will not be used by Subversive Cross Stitch.